Monday, May 17, 2010

Which motorcycle would be better for me as a beginner, a Kawasaki Ninja 650R or the Kawasaki Versys?

I am buying my first bike and I have limited it down to these two bikes. I have sat on both and they are both comfortable. I am mostly going to be using the bike to commute to school about a 20-30 minute ride. I want to know which would you recommend. I am 6%26#039;3 and light weight, what%26#039;s your opinion? Don%26#039;t recommend other bikes, only these two I am looking at.|||Kawasaki Versys


But I%26#039;d be nervous being a new rider on either. The claim to the Versus is that it%26#039;s not too hot for a newbie, but can kick up power for an experienced rider.|||You might want to look at the Suzuki SV650 instead. The Versys would be the better choice of the two mentioned though.

No comments:

Post a Comment