Friday, May 21, 2010

When i play chapter 10 in Ninja Gaiden 2, it Freezes by at cutscene of a skull pillar, can anyone help

When i play chapter 10 in Ninja Gaiden 2, it Freezes by at cutscene of a skull pillar, can anyone help. Please help i really want to play, plus i know it isn%26#039;t my xbox or my cd cause my friend%26#039;s game freezes at the same moment as mine.|||Yeah the patch is the source of the problem but there is a way around it. All you must do is clear your memory cache in the dashboard.





1- go to the dashboard


2- go to the memory


3- choose hardrive


4-press Y while highlighting rename to enter another menu


5-press X, X, LB, RB, X, X


6- do a system maintenance





Start Ninja Gaiden when your done.


Don%26#039;t update when asked.


You have to keep playing offline.





This will probably be fixed soon in a future patch but for now you can still play. It worked for me.


|||Yeah my game freezes exactly at the same point your talking about. Its not your game its the new patch that came out. Its all over the net if you google for it. I heard that you can press start and A and it will skip the cut scene. Don%26#039;t know if it works, and its too late for me to bother with it. I also heard that the game freezes in chapter 14 except there is nothing you can do about that one just wait for the next patch. |||That happened to me very close to the end of the game of ninja gaiden(xbox). I was discouraged after it freezing multiple times and the game just sat there collecting dust. One day for some reason I was like hey I wonder if skipping the cutscene will work, well it worked, so I%26#039;d advise to skip that part if you%26#039;re still allowed to skip scenes in 2.|||That happend to me too. Oh and to answer some of your questions, you cannot skip the cut scene, i%26#039;ve tried that already. The problem i encountered was that i updated again after I emptied the cache. So i%26#039;ll try it again, hopefully i won%26#039;t have that problem


|||thats ironic becuase i was looking for the same thing to skip cutscenes and mine freezes at that same part.

No comments:

Post a Comment