Friday, May 21, 2010

How do you beat mission 2 for Naruto, Clash of Ninja Revolution 1 for wii?

I%26#039;ve tried everything I can find. Please help! The jutsu bar won%26#039;t fill up enough for me to be able to use the 8 trigrams palm rotation!|||Deflect ten of Tenten%26#039;s projectiles without defeating her or


vice versa.


Tenten will throw projectiles at you. When they are about to hit, tilt the


control stick back and press the A Button.


*A good strategy is to keep the control stick tilted backwards and just to


press A when you are about to be hit.





|||I%26#039;ve tried that. Either I must be doing something wrong or there%26#039;s a glitch in the game, because my chakra bar never fills up enough to use the 8 trigams rotation technique. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment