Friday, May 21, 2010

Can i take my driving test on a ninja 250r motorcycle ?

i heard some people saying that in the state of california ( los angeles ) you can only do the motorcycle test on a 600 or bigger. Is this TRUE or FALSE ?


Can i use my ninja 250r ?|||no.. I don%26#039;t know who said that but they%26#039;re not correct. Actually its easier to use a 250 to take the test. I also live in the state of california. My co worker had to rent a 250 to take his dmv test becasue he has a gsxr750 (too big and hard to do the circle) he passed with ease. So to answer your question, it is false. You can sure use your ninja|||I would not take the dmv test as you will most likely fail it as its very difficult. Instead, look up MSF in your area and go to that. That will allow you to avoid going to dmv. See site below also|||Not sure about California,but in Tennessee you can take the test on a 250 as long as it is street legal|||%26quot;Some people%26quot; are trying to get you in trouble, or wanna see you dead. I hope they%26#039;re not your %26quot;friends%26quot;.||| Sure just make sure traffic doesn%26#039;t run over you.|||Im pretty shure as long as the bike is street legal youu can use it|||False.

No comments:

Post a Comment