Monday, May 17, 2010

What cards are in your ninja deck for magic the gathering?

What cards do you have? is it tournament legal? if no, why?|||NINJA! Unfortunately, Gatherer tells me that there are no cards with %26quot;ninja%26quot; in its text that is currently Standard Legal (also called Type 2 or Friday Night Magic).





Type 1 and Extended have legal Ninjas, though! I use a blue/black Ninja deck. I have all of the ninja, except Ink Eyes, who I can%26#039;t get a hold of. In addition, I use Writ of Passage and a number of creatures who have tap abilities to make my creatures unblockable. Ornithopter is also key, allowing me to lightning out Ninja like never before! It is a tough deck to beat, but it sucks in multiplayer.|||figure if it is 1 ,1.5 , or 2 tourny playable look at the rule book online

No comments:

Post a Comment