Monday, May 17, 2010

What should I look for when purchasing a Road bike (looking at a 2003 ninja 250r)?

If anyone has ideas of what to look for in what questions to ask about the bike when i go to look at it or any insight on common problems with the ninja 250r please post. Thanks|||1) If you are new to MOTORcycles you will find that you will quickly get tired of the low performance level, unless you are getting it strictly for gas mileage.


2) This has been a very reliable MOTORcycle.


3) This is the BIcycling Q%26amp;A section some in the MOTORcycle Q%26amp;A section might have different insights on the 250R.


4) If you are buying this for gas mileage a BIcycle uses no gas and has the added health benefits.|||First off I would look for comfort.I had a Ninja and it is a pretty good bike and I had no problems with it at all.I would still have it but got a bigger bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment