Saturday, May 15, 2010

If You eat nothing but reeses peanutbutter cups are You a Ninja?

I saw this Kid in Philly eat like fourteen at once!! I think He was a Ninja, what do You think?|||I am ninja, you must eat 15 in single day to be true ninja too!|||If he looks in a mirror and sees nothing but the whites of his eyes then yes|||yes. I did...and I am.|||Hey you.|||More REESES - BANZAI!|||Ten years ago, I used to eat 5 Reeses Peanutbutter cups a day and I am no Ninja.|||You%26#039;re more like a Sumo Wrestler.|||your silly|||Everybody knows that Ninja%26#039;s eat Snickers bars!|||you%26#039;ll be something, all right.|||ummmmmmmmmmyeah, sure......................|||yeah true but little ninja%26#039;s eat lot%26#039;s of pie then teen ninja%26#039;s cheese|||no your not a ninja your an idiot!|||sure, eat a bunch of peanut butter cups and see|||I think you very well be a ninja...especially if you just eat the little ones|||Sorry but no..|||If Ninjas are chunky and have high cholesterol!!|||no, .... just weird|||I think if you eat nothing but Reeses peanut butter cups, you%26#039;re much more likely to be a diabetic than a ninja... Or perhaps a diabetic ninja.|||The hip Ninjas these days are switching to Peanut Butter M%26amp;Ms. They%26#039;re the snack food of choice for today%26#039;s ninja-on-the-go.

No comments:

Post a Comment