Friday, May 21, 2010

Did you used to collect the old school ninja turtles toys? Which ones do you remember being hard to find?

I remember when i was a kid i had all four of the original ninja turtles and i would always look on the back of the box it came in to look at other guys they had. The ones that were the hardest for me to find was rocksteady, april o%26#039;neill, krang, and foot soldier.|||I had all four turtles, the van and a lot of stuff. The hardest one to find was April. I seen Krang a few times,but never wanted him. Out of all of them April was the hardest to find. The girl action figures always are.|||The ones you mentioned were hard to find as were the original 4 turtles. I could never find shredder for some reason.|||Yeah April and Krang for sure. Rocksteady was one of the first I ever got so maybe it became harder after that I don%26#039;t know.|||april was the hardest one to find i think

No comments:

Post a Comment