Monday, May 17, 2010

Where can I buy a new ninja hood?

I need a new ninja hood to wear over this one so nobody can see my face if it gets pulled of in a fight.|||thats a picture of a toy|||My Gran will make you one! But it%26#039;ll cost you a box of Chocolate Brazil%26#039;s!!|||ebay|||www.ninjasupplies.com|||I would tell you - but I%26#039;d have to kill you !|||Purchase a magaizine called Martial Arts Illustrated and they have all supplies of different Martial Arts equipment in there to purchase.|||Shaolin Way,


Little Newport street,


London WC2.





They do have a web site, but I don%26#039;t remember the actual web address, just search %26#039;shaolinway%26#039;.|||ebay





http://search.ebay.com/ninja-hood_W0QQfk...|||www.ninjahoods.com|||make it from the bloodied rag of a pirate...your natural enemies...





don%26#039;t pirates shop at old navy?|||Walmart.|||ninja hoodie shop....|||ninjas%26#039;r%26#039;us|||Are you interested in marriage?





xxxx|||ure local ninja store|||i will kick your *** lol......just playin;-) try ebay|||you can make one out of a black plastic trash bag. you can see a little bit through the thin black plastic, so dont go poking holes in it. your eyes will give away your identity. you can stop people from pulling it off you if you secure it around your neck with a big rubber band.

No comments:

Post a Comment