Friday, May 21, 2010

What game is better, Naruto a broken bond, or ultimate ninja storm?

I want to buy a playstation 3 or an x box 360, and I%26#039;m getting a naruto game, so which one is better.|||In broken bond u get to travel around the village and do missions for people and fight while traveling. it%26#039;s like a advanture game.





in storm all you do is fight and nothing else (but it has a really good graphic)





I would get broken bond|||I would have to say naruto storm, but they both are probably good Report Abuse
|||Well I haven%26#039;t much of Storm and I haven%26#039;t played Broken bond either


but from what I%26#039;ve seen, Storm looks better.


Storm looks more like a fighter game and Broken bond looks more


like an adventure game (like Chronicles maybe?)


Of course I could be wrong about this.


My little brother and me want (mostly my little brother) to get a PS3


and Ultimate Storm. I enjoy the Ultimate Ninja series though other more


hardcore gamers may think it%26#039;s too %26quot;one-dimensional%26quot;.


Ultimate Ninja has always been a %26quot;simple%26quot; series so I wouldn%26#039;t


expect anything else from Storm.|||if you like good story lines but bland boring fights get xbox 360 and broken bonds.but if you like sorta bad sorta good storylines and amazing fights and graphics but also a challenge get a ps3 and ninja storm.and remember if they make more naruto games before shippuden the one for xbox 360will probablyhave a better story and fighting mechanics which will makeitthe ultimate narutogame and also the shippuden game in japan is on ps2 so whenit comesout hereittb b ps2 or ps3 so id say ninja storms|||my opinion is that i love the fighting gameplay in storm and the justsu and combos look awesome, broken bond is more dc universe vs mortal combat style and the jutsus in broken bond r more interactive so it comes down to wat ur tastes r


they r both REALLY GOOD GAMES!


P.S. they r the best looking and the best naruto games ever!|||The Broken Bond has much better graphics, so that one definitely would be the best. No one wants to play a bad-graphically inclined game.|||naruto a broken bond because it has more chracters and more jitsu moves

No comments:

Post a Comment