Saturday, November 14, 2009

Will I get my ninja stuff back on Club Penguin?

I have a penguin on CP dont laugh. But when i logged off after getting all the ninja cloths everything just poofed into thin air. I have gone in every cp chat room on the web and they all say i will get it back i just have to wait. But will i get it back? How long will it take?? If you get a REAL ANSWER you can win 10 points!! Plz help!|||I have experienced this problem recently.





I e-mailed Club Penguin support, they responded in a short Time and fixed the bug. They have a record of what you bought and if you are a ninja or not.





Cp Support%26#039;s e-mail: support@clubpenguin.com|||ok,first of all was you a member because if you was then i suppose it will be on the members world,sorry thats all i got.|||I would email club penguin about the glitch





(support@clubpenguin.com)|||Well have have a CP too its pretty fun to waddling around but i had that problem to and well i did not get it back sorry |||no i think you wont

No comments:

Post a Comment