Saturday, November 14, 2009

Are replacement parts available now for the 2008 Ninja 250R?

I have a Kawasaki Ninja 250R and need to replace the right side panel I have looked on line and cannot seem to find a replacement part for the 2008 models yet. There are 2 numbers on the inside of the panel that read PA6+ABS-CF5 and 55028-0245. Can anyone point me in the direction as to how to order this part directly and not through a dealer. I can replace it myself if I can get the part.|||the only place you are going to get a new


side cover is from the dealer. just because


you get the part from the dealer does not


mean you need to have them install the part.


.|||Telephone a Kawasaki dealer first.


Ideally try one or two different dealers;


the person behiond the parts counter


isn%26#039;t always very bright.





If you don%26#039;t want to go to a dealer try Bent Bikes


in the Greater Toronto area (they have a web site I think)


or Zedeno Cycles in Kitchener, the latter scrap and


rebuild many bikes.





BTW the 2nd number is the one you want...better also give the parts person the make, model and serial number of the machine which requires the specific part.|||You could try just an autobody shop. They might be able to help you. The only other thing I can think of is going to the dealer.|||A biker too? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment