Monday, November 16, 2009

When is the Modesto California Ninja Parade?

That would be so neat to try out, I would grab my friends and just go to that to try and catch a ninja.|||I thinkit would be the best idea ever to show up in a ninja outfit sprinting down the street to ruin it for all these tools who line up to watch nothing...





... oh wait this just in...





...this story is a spoof|||It was yesturday. The reason you probaly missed it is because they are ninjas, and were very well hidden.|||The day after the Aspencade, so I hear...|||Sorry but, LOL! There is no ninja parade (though that%26#039;d be a really cool idea). Don%26#039;t get me wrong, i loves me some ninja action too, but that report was completely fake.|||ninja turtles..|||It has alrady been it was Tuesday the 31st of october this year...


Don%26#039;t think another one on, and their were no noja%26#039;s seen in over 30years..





I am keping an eye on it too!





JEN

No comments:

Post a Comment