Saturday, November 14, 2009

What is the usual insurance cost for a kawasaki ninja 650r?

what is the usually monthly cost for a kawasaki ninja 650r%26#039;s insuarance? I%26#039;m 18 have had no tickets, no points on my license and i have never been in an accident.|||Around $85/mo for liability only with progressive.|||Why don%26#039;t you just go to one of the many online sites that will give you an instant online insurance quote for your motorcycle. Or you can even call around and see. The reason I say this is because what one person pays and be very different from what a different person pays, even if they have similar situations. Too many variations, such as what state you live in, your age will have a lot to do with it, what kind of coverage you want to get, etc etc. Go online and get a quote for yourself, that%26#039;s the most accurate information you can get, much more so than anyone here will be able to tell you.|||at least $100 per month


Progressive has the best rates, get at quote at www.progressive.com|||Depends on how long you%26#039;ve been riding. If you%26#039;re a first timer, it%26#039;s going to be outrageous the first year. I%26#039;ve got an R6, and my first year was around 250 a month. I%26#039;m with Geico, with the multi-bike and class discount and full coverage.|||Help yourself - you can check your quotes in internet, for example here - autoinsurance.noneto.com|||I have a 2007 Ninja 650R. I pay $44.32 a month for full coverage. I don%26#039;t know where you live. It maybe more depending on your location. I%26#039;m in California. I ride my bike to college almost everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment