Saturday, November 14, 2009

Where can I get a really good looking ninja costume for an adult.?

I need really good looking ninja costumes for my friends and me. I know that ninja %26quot;suits%26quot; may not be historically accurate and they dressed to match there surroundings but we want to mess with some friends, who knows where I can get a really good looking ninja suit/costume?|||Asian World of Martial Arts in Philadelphia. Check out their catalog, a lot of great stuff.|||If you don%26#039;t want to spend too much money to get this prank done, you%26#039;ll definitely want to go with a Halloween-quality costume instead of trying to replicate the real thing.





http://www.costumesupercenter.com has adult ninja costumes in 2 different styles that look pretty good... Definitely enough to fool someone at night.|||http://shinobiya.bravehost.com/ShinobiYa...





I can%26#039;t speak for them as a company (I%26#039;ve never ordered one) but the site comes up on Bujinkan message boards from time to time... Pricey, but not bad looking.





Frankly, not too many people make them, especially not in custom sizes... The cheap costumes that martial arts shops tend to sell come in sizes that fit westerners... Buying the individual components from Japan (Tattsuke-bakama, gi, obi, tabi, kyahan, tekko, then finding black scarves to tie for a mask) gets just as expensive and may not actually fit.





Hope that helps.

1 comment: