Monday, November 16, 2009

How could I attach a ninja sword to my back?

It%26#039;s for my halloween costume, i%26#039;m being a white-hooded ninja. im dressed in all white with a black thing around my nose and mouth. But i wanna put a ninja sword on my back, how coudl i do that without wrecking teh clothing (its my brothers)?|||Take a strip of black (or some other color to match your costume) cloth tie one end on the sheath just below the hilt and the other end at the bottom. The sling it around your head and rest the sling on your shoulders.


Sounds like an awesome costume have fun!





EDIT:


*sarcam*


Oh Yeah! Duck Tape is perfect!


If you want to look like a hobo ninja! I mean really people can%26#039;t you be more creative!+





+I%26#039;m not suggesting that my idea is awesomely creative, but...





Now Joy she%26#039;s creative! Creepy/Sadistic but creative!|||Surgically implant a sheathe for your sword into your back - it%26#039;s a relatively minor procedure|||duck tape it. duck tape is the solution to everything|||Ninja do so why not|||special straps i see sometimes a few costumes have em btw|||Real men use nails.|||get like a sword holster and attach it to a guitar strap ;)|||wrap a strap around your back and tighten it|||tape|||tape?..|||duct tape|||you don%26#039;t |||get a strap

No comments:

Post a Comment