Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm 6ft 180lb would the Ninja 250 fit me or would I need something with more Kick?

Looking at getting my first bike off of craigslist or ebay. I dont want to be a gorilla on a tricycle, so I wanted to know if anyone out there around 6ft had the older 250 ninja.|||That bike might be a tad small for one of your ilk.BUT, if you are a new rider, you should ease into the experience.


Take a course, get some hours on a pals bike, and then decide what%26#039;s a good bike for you.





I don%26#039;t know what all the hub bub about the ninja 250 is all about, but I think that a 250 is too small for a guy of your stature.|||DEFINATLY GET SOMETHING WITH MORE NUT, a little 250 is a mad good looking bike, but trust, nothing to it, it%26#039;s like a beach bike, something you take to the beach to hang or something, not anything exciting, its little twin tops at i think 110 so if you needed to get out of your own way. it%26#039;s not gonna happen quick, get a R6, you wont regret it =]|||i think you should go with bigger bike, since you%26#039;re a tall person. I%26#039;m 5%26#039;6%26quot;, i%26#039;m riding a 600cc bike. so i can see you%26#039;re a tall person. so you better start with a bigger bike. so you don%26#039;t look like a gorilla on a tricycle like you said. hehe.


besides, u will get bored quick with 250 bike. so rather than wasting some money later, why don%26#039;t you start with a bigger bike.|||I am about the same size, just a inch or 2 bigger. I have a Ninja ZX-6R, which was my first bike. Was not too much, was not too little. It was the perfect bike. Also, you have got to be mad, thinking of buying a bike online...Sight unseen. You do not know what you are getting. Go to a dealer. You can always find a good used one. My Ninja I got was used, 2004....Only had 3700 miles on it, custom paint, exhaust, quick accel Vortex sprockets, and some very nice Metzler tires...I picked it up for $4500...Never raced, never dropped, clean title...Deals are out there...I would say go for a 600...Your height and weight can handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment