Monday, November 16, 2009

I just ordered a ninja uniform, but it's too big. How big is it supposed to be? Any tips about ninja uniforms?

I just bought a ninja uniform from a martial arts site. It%26#039;s 100% cotton, so I%26#039;m sure it will shrink in the wash. However, it seems a little big. The pants go up past my naval, and the arms extend out about 6 inches further than my hands. How big are ninja uniforms supposed to be? I%26#039;m 6 feet tall, 145 pounds, and I bought an x-large uniform, which they said was good for 6%26#039;2 people.





Also, does anyone have any tips for ninja uniforms? How to put them on? What gets tucked into what part? etc?





Also, I%26#039;m thinking about exercising in the pants and tabi boots. Is this a good idea? Bujinkan practicers practice in similar clothes, so would this be fine for excercising?





Thanks|||Had a feeling the legs were bound to stop them making a sound, but that suit sound just to big for you|||Send it back it will only shrink by 5% in the wash Report Abuse
|||ninja uniforms....just sew the big parts together.. simple enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment