Friday, November 18, 2011

Will i have difficulty riding the new 08 kawasaki ninja 250r?

I%26#039;m 5%26#039;5%26quot;, 120+ pds. Total beginner and am interested in the ninja 250r, therefore was wondering if my feet can touch the ground flat?|||The best way to find out is to stop by a Kawasaki dealership - they%26#039;ll let you sit on anything. If your feet can%26#039;t touch the ground flat, you might have trouble if you ever have to make an emergency stop or in stop-and-go-traffic, but at 5%26#039;5%26quot; I think you%26#039;ll be fine. 250 cc%26#039;s is great to start with - I still have my Rebel 250, and the Ninja is very light. Always a safe idea to buy a used first bike just in case you do drop it, you won%26#039;t have lost as much money. Be safe and have fun!|||Yes your feet will definitely touch the ground flat. I have ridden and sat on the bike.





Don%26#039;t get that bike if you are going to ride on freeways alot instead get a heavier bike such as 400lbs or more.|||When in doubt....check it out.


Go to a Kawasaki dealer and sit on one.|||You will be fine. this is the perfect bike for you. You will have lots of fun. Just remember to keep safety first.





Check out this video.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jlzKWAnQ...





Don%26#039;t forget to choose a best answer!|||It depends on the height of the seat and also the width. Best bet is to sit on it and see if you are comfortable. I sat on every sportbike made before deciding on my Gixxer. It was actually my last choice, but was way more comfortable on it than anything else. I even looked up seat heights prior to going and when I actually sat on them, even if they were supposedly the same height, they felt much different.|||i think you%26#039;ll be ok|||Ninja 250 will be fine. Why spend the money on a %26quot;new%26quot; one? Take the MSF course.





Enjoy.|||yeah you should reach the ground just....250 good bike to learn on thats what I started with|||u should be fine, I have noticed that the lil guys go for road bikes like the ninja and the big boys go for there harleys...


U just got to get use to the feel of the bike.. I noticed from jumping on a dirt bike to a road bike like the ninja was the steering it was a whole lot different, like u have to lean into the corners to turn n didnt do it on a dirt bike|||Don%26#039;t listen to antheus. The Ninja250 is one of the best motorcycles there is for beginners. They don%26#039;t have much power. You might struggle to reach the ground, but you should be able to get by.|||it will be dificult


You can touch the ground but not flat plus the ninja is kinda powerfull(ie:not verry good for beginners)

No comments:

Post a Comment