Friday, November 18, 2011

How much would monthly payments on Ninja 250 be?

I%26#039;m 17, and I want to buy either a used Ninja 250 or 500. Could I buy one of these form a dealer and make monthly payments? How much would the down payment, and the monthly payments be around? What about insurance, what am I looking at for a 17 year old with a clean record and only insurance for liability?


Thanks|||My payments are about 113 a month, but mine is financed at a fixed rate though a government employee bank.





My insurence is 89 not every other month but like 8 months for 12 months of coverage, but I%26#039;m also 29 and have full coverage.





I dunno what your down payment would have to be if any, I%26#039;ve never made a down payment for a bike, I have paid a couple grand to pay it off sooner.|||Alright.... don%26#039;t be dumb. Your 17 so im assuming you want a sport bike because there, cool, sexy, and fast. I also assume your not made of money so be smart... look on craigslist or some other classifides site and buy a bike thats a few years old, most are still in great condition and you can get a 600cc or bigger for half the price. Just make sure u chek out the bikes with someone who knows something about bikes.





Yeah some people will say to start on a little bike like a 250 but once u gain experiance youll just want something bigger and youll need to buy another.... my advice find a nice 98-2004 600 bike, youll save tons of money and still have a better/faster bike then a brand new 250 or 500.|||You%26#039;re looking at around $4000 for a decent used bike, but you can buy a brand new Ninja 250 for around that price.


$4000 financed at 5.50% would be $120.86 for 36 months





insurance for a 17 year old is impossible, nobody will insure you until your 18, but the better way is put the bike in your father or mothers name and add your name to the insurance,


my best guess is the minimum insurance would cost at least $70 a month|||don%26#039;t be stupid and waste you time and money for motorcycle classes.. wait until your 18 that way you can drive a real bike and all you need to do is pass a state test. and your insurance will be lower depending on your idea of a good first bike which shouldn%26#039;t be over 500cc if you want to live another day

No comments:

Post a Comment