Friday, November 18, 2011

I want to make a little ninja fly across my screen?

I had this strange idea that a little ninja dude flying across my screen in a karate pose at random moments would be cool and startle my friends. But I don%26#039;t know how I would do that? Is there some code or something that could do that?|||It wouldn%26#039;t be that difficult. You create the character whoooshing across your screen as a Flash SWF file and then you use one of any number of free or cheap converters to turn this into a screen saver. That way you would simply have to leave your PC untouched for a period of time that you determine and suddenly the little guy starts ninja%26#039;ing across your screen; You could also, of course, attach a %26quot;Neeeeyahhhhh!%26quot; voice-over!!





Sounds like a fun project!





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment