Friday, November 18, 2011

Can I start Ninja Gaiden 2 with all the weapons I had when I ended the game?

After I beat Ninja Gaiden 2, can I still use all my weapons? (Scythe, tonfas, and magic)? Like Resident Evil 4.|||You can, this is called a new game plus. Activating this allows you to keep your weapons and upgrades but all items are lost and your karma score does not increase. If you want to improve your karma you must start an entirely seperate file and regain all weapons annd upgrades|||if you continue on the same file, then yes. however you can%26#039;t post scores to xbox live. ryu will have all the same stats, all the same weapons with al lthe same upgrades. However, al of your items will be lost.|||after you beat the game you can if pick the same Difficulty level you can start at the beginning you will not be able to upgrade you score or increase you life so don%26#039;t bother buying it if you had it maxed at the end

No comments:

Post a Comment