Friday, November 18, 2011

How can I make naruto ninja shoes?

I need to figure out how to make a pair of naruto ninja shoes.I don%26#039;t want to buy them,because ones from ebay and other online stores are cheap,and they fall apart.I need someone to give me a link on how to MAKE the shoes,NOT buy them.I have a Sasuke Uchiha costume,and the shoes are falling apart.So I need a link to somewhere that shows or tells you how to make them.The best answer will get 10 points!|||http://liz.spain.googlepages.com/narutos...





is a great website


ALSO if U ARE cosplaying for mini-animania (presuming ur from Australia) PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE meet up with me cuz i am, well, first time cosplaying this year LOL %26gt;.%26lt;%26quot; and yeah the shoes were easy to make.. %26#039;ish, asmuch talent as a lame guy can make with but yes! if ur from australia, please reply backs! if not, i hope the tutorial helps =]

No comments:

Post a Comment