Friday, November 18, 2011

How do you take the tail off of the Kawasaki Ninja 250R?

On the back of the 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R there is a big tail type thing that is very ugly how do I take that off?|||http://www.yankeecruisah.com/ImmortalBik...|||The assembly is bolted on.


Depending on how much you want to modify it, there are fender eliminator kits available. Some are just license plate holders. Others are complete rear turn signal and bracket kits. Some have lights for the license plates, some do not.


Do a search on the web.





If you just don%26#039;t like how the tail hangs down so low, consider just cutting the it off at the bottom, right below the plate to make it shorter. The reflector isn%26#039;t necessary to have.





I personally removed the whole assembly on my ZX6R, cutting the wire going to the licence plate light. I have my original brake and turn signals, but I made a bracket for my license plate and attached it to where the %26quot;tail assembly%26quot; was.|||You should leave it like it is so you can get max value on resale. You%26#039;ll want to sell that scooter real soon anyway so why do something that will hurt your chance of making a great deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment