Friday, November 18, 2011

How do you become a ninja on Club Penguin?

I wanna know!!!! I heard u have to be 312 days old to be a ninja. I don%26#039;t know if it is true.|||OHHHH THANK YOU FOR ASKING!!!First, go to the dojo which is located at the upper right part of the mountains then stay on one place, don鈥檛 move or even talk for 30 minutes. The max time limit for idles is 10 minutes, to extend the time simply move your mouse around so your penguin spins on the spot. After that, a hatch will pop up near the middle of the dojo. A ninja mask will be visible under the hatch鈥LICK IT!! Fast! Then, you will have a ninja mask! You have to be 310 days old to be one. I鈥檓 not.|||Does this really work?? Report Abuse
|||I just asked the moderators and im waiting for a reply......... Report Abuse
|||I don%26#039;t know if it works. Look, I%26#039;m SO tired of looking. I REALLY want to know if you can be a ninja. Oh, do you HAVE to be 312 days old? I%26#039;m more than 500. Can I still be on? Report Abuse
|||Ok, can I be a ninja even if I%26#039;m already 313? :( Report Abuse
|||no that%26#039;s COMPLETELY false. You have to be a Pokemon master, duh....

No comments:

Post a Comment