Friday, November 18, 2011

Is there a way to earn money fast in club penguin and how do you become a ninja?

I%26#039;m really needing help on getting more coins and i want to know how to be a ninja in club penguin?Can you help me?|||There is a really cool cheat that I love. I even use it with my favorite penguin so you wont get banned but I suggest that you use it 1-5 times a day only but if you get banned im not responsible. Go to google and type in penguin storm and click the 3thd link. scroll down a bit and click download. You will figure out the rest but just do it it realy works and is fun. You cant become a ninja but you can become an agent. Please pick me for the best answer and i hope i helped!|||I made this trainer just to let you know. Bt dont blame me if you get banned and its imbossible to be ninja Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment