Sunday, April 26, 2009

Is it wrong to be a pirate during the day and a ninja at night?

Is it wrong to be a pirate during the day and a ninja at night? My pirate crew hasn%26#039;t found out yet about me going to my dojo at night. Should I tell them or should I continue being a ninja while also being a pirate?|||Yep it%26#039;s wrong to be a pirate.


Nope it isn%26#039;t wrong to be a pirate by day and a ninja by night. Hell.....what makes you think that there is honour amongst pirates? So then go ahead and ninja all you want the crew doesn%26#039;t know, and if they did who gives a rat%26#039;s fart about a crew of pirates? Pirates perhaps? No. Nobody will give it a second thought except the thieves that run with you and all they will want is a cut of your money. That or they will cut you.|||As long as you are a straight pirate and a gay ninja.

No comments:

Post a Comment