Sunday, April 26, 2009

How do you dress as a ninja without a mask?

Okay, we%26#039;re having Pirate vs Ninja day, and I want to be a ninja. Unfortunately, my school said no masks. If I just dress in all black I%26#039;ll look like an emo, but I want to be a classic ninja, no green/purple/red ninjas or whatever. Any ideas? Thanks!|||Get like a loose black sweater and a yellow belt or whatever color and tye it around your waist with fitted black pants and if you can put a black ribbon over your head |||Dress in the classic all black, but with a headband around your head. Like one you have to tie. |||ties around your shins and forearms think shenobi a hood woln%26#039;t hurt either. |||wear black spandex and a black hood.|||maybe tie a band around your head. that doesn%26#039;t count as a mask, does it? O_o|||stupid skool masks r winked... im idk black hoodie...

No comments:

Post a Comment